Monday, March 27, 2006

27 Questions.. Another Survey, Another Day..

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? mmm... I haven't looked at a mirror yet, so I'll keep you posted on this one..
2. How much cash do you have on you? considering the fact I'm still in my jammies..none..
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? More! More! More?
4. Favorite planet? I'm kind of partial to this one, since it has that whole sustains life thing going for it.
5. Who is the 5th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone? Kathryn
6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone? umm, the generic one?
7. What shirt are you wearing? plain grey t-shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself? Label's? like freshness guaranteed? Consume product by this date? no, I dont label myself
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? none, but I've got some sketchers around here somewhere
10. Bright or Dark Room? for what? sleep, I like it dark, for other things, a little light helps.
11. How often do you clean out your belly button? umm, not very often, or when it comes to mind
12. Have you ever had a fart that smelled non-fart like? wtf is this question doing here?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? talking with friends, instant messaging and writing an email or two.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? "Good luck today"
15. The closest 7-11? About 10 minutes away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? umm.. hi? hello? yes?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? We're leaving this blank for personal reasons.
18. Last furry thing you touched? the hair on my head? I think I need to get a haircut soon.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Does Tylenol and caffeine count? ooh and some Alchohol at a wedding I went to.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I probably have at least one roll around here.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 5? haha I was an awesome 5 year old...err yeah.
22. Worst enemy? myself, I am my own worst enemy.
23. What cigarettes do you smoke? Doral menthol lights in a box, ooh wait, no thats not me...I dont smoke.
24. What's was the last thing you said to someone? goodnight?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly which would it be? It all depends on how fast I could fly, cause then I could charge people for personal lifts, not to mention sponsors and tv ads.. but I'd probably take the cash, there's always a catch to those free things and the cash seems the safest.
26. Do you like someone? Yes
27. The last song you listened to? whatever was on the radio last night, ooh wait no I remember listening to "Wake me up when September ends" or something like that on myspace last night.

No comments: