Sunday, March 26, 2006

50 Question survey for your amusement.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Packing for the big move and loading the truck.
2. When is the last time you filled up your gas tank?
couple of days ago I think.
3. What is the most amount of money you spent in one store?
I honestly dont know, but if you count Sun and ski sports, then its over $500
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A couple of blank CDR's from a multipack
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
a couple of weeks ago.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope, I'm free toe-ing it... haha..
7. Do you have a car worth over $5,000?
I'd like to think so.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Last night
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope, not even sure whats out.
10. Are you popular?
Who isn't?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke
12. What was the last thing you mailed in the mail?
a letter.
13. Do you wash your car?
I will when it needs it, but its pollen season here in Texas, so I could wash it, but 5 min later it would be dirty again
14. Last fast food you ate?
chicken
15. Where were you last week at this time?
I was spending time with someone I care about.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes, Socks, slacks, dress shirts, undershirts
17. What bank do you use?
One of them big fancy ones with the atm's all over the place.
18. Do you own any land?
My family does, the only land I've ever owned is sticking to my shoes.
19. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
Happy, A father, a husband, someone that people can look up to.
20. Your dream vacation?
Europe
21. Last boat ride you went on?
Deep sea fishing with some friends.
22. How old are your parents?
50's and 60's
23. Are you in love?
Yes.
24. Do you have any single friends?
Yes.
25. Last play you saw?
Shakespeare in the park in Austin, Tx
26. Have you been to New York?
A couple of times.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
unknown at this time, though if you know me, then you have a pretty good idea of where I'll wind up.
28. Last concert you went to?
I cant remember.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
hmm... good question
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes and I have gone camping and been a Summer and Winter Camp Counselor
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No and I think I did alright with it
32. What is your current GPA?
3.85
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Hardly ever, I take showers regularly and so I dont need to cover myself in scent.
34. Are you hungry?
I could eat something.
35. Where is your best friend (s) located?
Houston
36. Do you own a cowboy hat?
Yes, two actually. haha
37. Do you have a tan?
A slight farmers tan, but its still early in the season
38. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Not much older, but its not just my choice.
39. Do you collect anything?
books?
40. Is this quiz annoying?
Pretty much, yet I find myself pressing on, just out of spite
41. Last time you got pulled over?
A few years ago I think.
42. Ever been arrested?
nope
43. Been to Mexico for Spring Break?
Not that I can recall
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Sure, who doesnt?
45. What is your cell phone's ringtone?
Standard outdoor cel phone ring tone
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I think I could always have something to wash. though its not a big deal at this time.
47. How many friends do you have?
664 on myspace and more outside of it, I actually know quite a lot of them. haha.
48. Are you someones best friend?
I would like to think so.
49. Are you rich?
With love, friends and family. Material possessions aren't love.
50. When was your last paycheck?
A couple of days ago.

No comments: