Saturday, March 25, 2006

I haven't truly posted here in awhile. Yes, there have been postings, but nothing that actually touches what I'm really feeling or experiencing in my life right at this moment. I am in a state of transition, of moving forward and a lot of positive things are happening, mostly within the past week or so.

There is one thing I am confused about, I cant really go into it, but there is someone close to me and things were going so well and now... there is a wall of silence, like I'm being ignored and I dont know why? Can you explain it to me? Just give me a call if you still read this and let me know whats going on.

I've recently gotten another job and I'm excited about that, I turned down several offers that would pay me a lot more money, heck almost more than twice what I will be making, but this will allow me to go back to school and work towards completing my degree and in the long run I will be better for it.

So I'm going back to school, again... We shall see how that works out and if the Army decides to pull me away from my life again to send me where they will. I dont know whats going to happen from a daily basis and that always tends to stress me out, its a constant thought in my head. will I get the call today? or tomorrow? damn I hate not knowing.

I'm helping my parents out, they dont get around as well as they used to and they need the help. I'm helping them move and will be staying with them for awhile while they get used to their new place. Hopefully this move back home of mine doesnt last much longer. I love my family, I truely appreciate them, but I've learned to live on my own and appreciate my own space and I need that.

My family, my sister and brother, my nieces and nephew all mean so much to me, they are a part of my life I could never live without. Yes, we clash and tend to butt heads from time to time my siblings and I, but they are family. My nieces and nephew couldnt be more perfect, they're growing so fast and constantly amaze me with their new discoveries about the world. They are an inspiration, they keep me going.

My friends, what could I do without you? you have been there and continue to be there and I'm hoping that I give as much as I recieve from you all. Each of you brings so much life to my life and that I thank you for.

Well, I need to get going, a friend of mine is getting married this evening and I've got to look my best for the wedding, Thanks for reading all. Have a great one!