Monday, March 27, 2006

1.If you weren't doing what you're doing now, what would you be doing? Hanging with Mr. Cooper...err spending time with friends and people I care about, or buried in a good book.
2.If you escaped from jail and were running from the police, where would you go? I'm in Texas, so I'd have to say Mexico...haha. so cliche'
3.Your college budget only allows $2(or equivalent currency) for lunch; how do you spend it? $0.99 menu and some water
4.What song would you want them to play at your funeral?
I havent really thought about it that much.
5.If you joined the Peace Corps. where would you want them to send you? Wherever my help could be best used.
6.If you had a license to kill, who would be the first person you'd kill? I honestly abhor violence and try to stay away from it as much as possible, but thats kind of odd given my profession. I dont want to see anyone hurt.
7.What's your karaoke song? This would be telling..
8.Who's the hottest person you wouldn't have sex with for all the money in the world? This is a trick question...
9.If you could choose any place in the world to propose(marriage), where would it be? Germany, Notre Dame Cathedral
10. What's the worst injury you've ever sustained? I've broken bones, perforated internal organs and have split my brain with a stop sign, take your pick.
11.What's the most erotic thing you've ever done? Once again, that would be telling..
12.What's your drink? Iced Tea, Dr Pepper, Water, Beer, etc..
13.If you wrote a romance novel, what would be the names of the two main characters? Oh now this is tough, but I'd keep it simple, ' a young man' and a 'young woman' this way I'm not upsetting anyone, by naming names.
14.If you could re-name your old school, it would be called? Sky High.. haha.
15.The greatest masterpiece ever done by man is? to have children and to be a good father.
16.The crime of the century is? Yet to be done?
17.The ideal date would be? Amazing. something simple and yet so full of meaning.
18.Favorite 80's song? 'Come on Eileen' by Dexys Midnight Runner's
19.What did you wish you took in college? Everything, I dont think I'll ever stop striving for more knowledge. More foreign languages would be nice though.

No comments: