Monday, March 27, 2006

Okay Ladies, This is a message to you to try to get it though your head that makeup doesn't make you beautiful, you're already beautiful and so this came from that. I find it difficult to convince a woman that God doesn't make mistakes! so when you say you need surgery or more make up you are just saying you are flawed! You're not flawed, you're beautiful and perfect just the way you are. They never listen to me for some reason....

V1
Who needs makeup
You were born flawless
Still you think
They can see to your heart
If you could only see
Through my eyes, you might find that

C
When your hair's a mess
And your makeup’s gone
You wanna hide from me
Like there's something wrong
You think I’m staring
At your flaws
Babe I’m staring cause
I can’t find one at all
I always find you beautiful

V2
Let me list the ways
You take my breath away
Like your Angel eyes or that smile
The way you hold me
When no ones around
The look I catch in your eyes

Its a work in progress and it was inspired by an event not too long ago... let me know what you think.

No comments: