Sunday, March 26, 2006

1. I deleted it cause it didnt make any sense.
2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
my old boy scout T-shirt from like 15 years ago, haha, hey its moving day.
3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
Yes
4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP 8?
Maybe...
5. FAVORITE STARBUCKS DRINK?
I like a basic black iced tea, but I've been known to surprise the barista's every now and then with a change up.
6. DO YOU HOLD GRUDGES?
No, there's no reason to hold hate or anger in your heart, in the end it hurts you more than it does the other person.
7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
at least 2, not many more, I'd like to think I'd make a good father.
8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
Most of the time, but we all have our moments.
9. Do you make over 40k a year?
I have before, but I've realized that money isnt everything and there is more to life than material possessions and money.
10. What name would you want to have besides the one you have?
My name is a unique one, but sometimes I've wanted one that is easier to say.
---- where is question 11? ----
12. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME?
Cathy
13. What did you do for your last birthday?
Small party with friends and then another one with family and friends.
14. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE?
The "outdoor" ringtone from T-mobile.
15. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
7 a.m. I know, I'm weird, I should have slept in, its Sunday!!
16. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
I'm not telling... haha
17. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
several.
18. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
my hair is short, so there isnt a whole lot there to pull.
19. FAVORITE CITY?
Austin, Houston, lots that makes me smile about both of them.
20. FAVORITE COLOR?
Blue
21. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
umm.. yeah, there's not a whole lot that I can't wait to do
22. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR DAD?
5 seconds ago.
23. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS?
most of the time, but they're family so we have our moments.
24. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish I didnt sacrifice so easily, If someone I care about asks me to do something I tend to agree, despite the fact that it might hurt me in the end.
25. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
college, a new car and 2 tickets to Europe
26. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
Since, 02 Jan 1996 a little more than 10 years
27. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Yes, but it was a long time ago and I sent him some stuff about hate groups on myspace.
28. Last person you called?
my buddy Haitham, great guy and friend you should all get to know him, your life would be better for it.
---- where are question 29 and 30?? ----
31. Last thing you ate?
chicken
32. Your favorite month?
Spring weather, not too hot, but not cold either, that or Fall, for similar reasons.
33. Least favorite month?
none of them? its a month why wouldnt I like it?
34. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
a jacket?
35. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
No one really, though there is someone I'd like to talk to about a few things.
36. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
myspace or my gmail account, but I do tend to get a lot of my news from internet sources
37. LAST PERSON YOU INSTANT MESSAGED?
Melissa
38. Last person that made you sad?
nobody really, just situations. Some things that are meant to be and should be, sometimes you've just got to wait and work towards them.
39. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
Yes, I would. I have already made a promise that I would die for you.
40. FAVORITE DRINK?
Iced Tea? Dr. Pepper? Water?
---- question 41 and 42? ----
43. Have you been to Europe?
That's Classified.
44. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I dont hate anyone, so if someone I knew passed away I would be sad and respectful.
45. DO YOU OWN A CAMERA PHONE?
No, but I have thought about it.

No comments: