Wednesday, June 11, 2003

apparantly this is my Horoscope (by Astrocenter.com)

If it were up to you, you would rather stay in bed reading than affront the cold world we live in. Deep inside, however, you know you need to socialize. You feel that you cannot be left out of society. But have you ever thought about finding someone who shares your tastes? You could read in bed with someone else and still have a lot of contacts!

and my Male romancescope (by Astrocenter.com)
Exercise and nutrition programs seem to be paying off for you now. You're feeling better than you have in a long time, and your lover notices and appreciates that! If you've been exercising together, you might notice a definite change for the better in your friend as well. The planetary alignment indicates, however, that this isn't the time to slow down. If anything, intensify your efforts! Remember, good health enhances romance!

whatever all this means is whatever...know what I mean? like it's all well and good for a horoscope to say something like I should find someone who shares my same tastes, but how do you go about that when you keep looking in the same place? I'd love to have someone to share my interests with and there are some whom I am interested in, I just don't move fast, I like to take my time and get to know the person...blah blah blah and a lot of times it comes down to the point where I've taken too much time and the opportunity passes me by or the other person begins to think of me as more of a friend than possible romance material. I'm not upset by any of this I love having more friends to hang with, but every now and then I want just one to hang with...if you understand let me know.

No comments: