Tuesday, June 17, 2003

So the artist wants to see his painting. hmmm i don't havea picture on me right now.but to answer you this. am I a reverse paradox or very interesting?
very interesting is open to interpretation, we each view the same work of art differently, some may see a dull and lifeless basket of fruit while other's a starry night...

a paradox reversed, something out of it's time brought back into it's reality, what is this truth you seek? One exhibiting inexplicable or contradictory aspects such as: “The silence of midnight, to speak truly, though apparently a paradox, rung in my ears” (Mary Shelley). An assertion that is essentially self-contradictory, though based on a valid deduction from acceptable premises. The reversal of such would mean that the assertation is complimentary, based on invalid deductions from unacceptable premises...

I am who I am and I am not who I am, nor am I who I was, yet I don't know what moment will bring the next installment of me. So I simply am and I am not.

Who are you?
what makes you, you?
what do you do?
where do you like to go?

I write, I draw ( if you can call it that ) and sometimes I paint. I also like to get out in the world and get a little muddy now and then, or sit in front of the computer for hours. most of the time you'll find me at a local coffee shop...

Sometimes I'm way too serious and others completely opposite...

what next?

No comments: