Friday, June 27, 2003

I have discovered a new obsession: http://www.youmustchoose.com/ and all I can say is...kittens are yummy...

~ RIVER OAKS MIDNIGHT SERIES ~
June 27 & 28 - SPIKE & MIKE'S SICK & TWISTED FESTIVAL OF ANIMATION
June 27 & 28 - PRETTY IN PINK
July 4 & 5 - PEE WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE
July 11 & 12 - PINK FLOYD: THE WALL
July 18 & 19 - GHOST IN THE SHELL
July 25 & 26 - FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
August 1 & 2 - THE GOONIES
August 8 & 9 - WILD AT HEART
August 15 & 16 - MAD MAX
August 22 & 23 - THE PRINCESS BRIDE

I am so there!, btw I stole this list from Alicia,

In other news my circle of friends continues to grow, to the inclusion of three count them three new personages in my life, I love how coffee houses tend to bring people together who would not normally have met under other circumstances, Welcome to my life, dysfunctional as it is, everyone say hello to: Leslie, Jamie and Jason, all three additional writers/musicians. exxxxcellent smithers...more guinea pigs for the fire...heh heh....BTW Discussions turned to music and I had to bring up one of my personal favorites, Mr Oizo and Flat eric, if you don't know, then your totally missing out, go search for them now and download everything you can... life is beautiful as my friend Haitham says...

it's Friday so it's time for the Friday Five

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Currently I'm working 24/7 for the U.S. Army and heading to college at night, if I've got some free time it's always spent with friends at a local Starbucks, that crazy little coffeehouse that's taking over the world.

2. What was your first summer job? I used to be a summer camp counselor, that was so much fun, living out of a tent for 3 months, teaching the skills that were taught to me to a younger generation, that was the greatest.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? for the summer I would love to go on an ultimate road trip across the entire US or at least most of it, that would be tons of fun, especially if I could go with some great friends

4. What was your worst vacation ever? I don't know if I've ever had a bad vacation

5. What was your best vacation ever? there are aspects of all of them that bring smiles to my face, roadtrips to nowhere, colorado and kansas, dallas to visit family, a week once spent in San Antonio, New York during the spring time, tons of places just fill my mind with memories...

This is a great friday five, very thought provoking and memory resurfacing, I like this, you should try it out sometime too, all you need to do is go here Today feels like it's going to be a great day, I'm heading out into it in a bit, I can't stop this sunny feeling in my heart... err something like that, Ha! later!

No comments: