Thursday, June 05, 2003

last night a very enlightening and revealing conversation was had... and now a goal in life changes.

My friend Grace and I had this great conversation about life and the future, what we both want out of everything, it was great. I'm glad to have a friend like her to just bounce ideas off of. My new plan is to pursue both an English and Computer Science degree, thereby gaining me a job that will make money and allow me to pursue my interests in writing. In the future I may attempt to go full time as a writer, but I want to be able to support myself and others.

And for all of you who seem to think that Grace and I are an item, let me just say that she is and will always be a good friend. So quit the muttering...lol.

What comes next you might ask? I'm currently enrolled in Summer courses, taking both Sociology and English 2, my SOC Prof is highly intelligent and has a ton of information to pour into my brain, whereas my Eng2 Prof is also highly intelligent, loves to discuss the topics and just tear through a story and in my opinion is a flamin hottie. Both love their work and are animated in the classroom and I am enjoying this immenseley. speaking of class I have homework so I must let go now, later!

No comments: