Tuesday, June 17, 2003

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Caffeine is a beautiful thing, don't ya think? I know I do and as I say this I have a can of Red Bull chilled to just the right temperature at my hands. I can't wait to feel it's mental boosting enthusiasm reach deep into me. aww sweet caffeine...Yesterday it was the new Mountain Dew drink which went down real smooth, but I didn't feel the effects. most nights it's Iced Tea from Starbucks, and after about 6 cups of that, I'm a deadly opponent at chess. It seems I exist in a perpetual mental state of calm and I need something to get my faculties jumping, this unfortunately has the side effect of causing me to lose a lot of sleep, however, I counteract this with more caffeine and then I sleep all weekend long, unless I have something to do, which is almost always. So I wind up burning the candle at both ends and in the middle...but I can't stop I have so much to do and so many obligations to attend to and so little time to do it all in... but don't worry about me, I have my good friend caffeine here with me and I can sleep when I'm dead...right now I don't have time for that...

No comments: