Monday, June 09, 2003

For some reason I can only get to the Friday Five's on Monday lately...bear with me...this one's a doozy

1. How many times have you truly been in love?
To be honest I don't know, you see when I'm with someone and I feel that I love them everything is great and wonderful, though there are moments in every relationship that are less than stellar. After being out of the relationship and away from the person for awhile, feelings change and life goes on...
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
I loved the way she laughed, the way we could talk about nothing and everything...it was great
3. What qualities should a significant other have?
the ability to compromise when it counts and good communication skills
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yes, unfortunately I've done a few things that I'm not proud of...
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
communication is essential to any relationship, communicate well and often..

Now that all that mess in my head is stirred up, I'm off to class.

No comments: