Thursday, June 26, 2003

Attempted to post this yesterday, but blogger was acting crazy...

June 24th's This or That Tuesday Questions: Everybody's Gone Surfin'!
1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads? Honestly I tend to do both, though I do have a list of regular reads,
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites? I like the reality of the blogs, but I gotta have my email and games
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week? Everyday if possible, gotta keep the people informed
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not? I do now, I had some problems in the past with posting, but that’s all fixed now.
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores? If I see something interesting or that I can’t find anywhere else then I’ll buy online, but mostly I like to see what I want before I buy
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not? Not yet, but I have thought about it.
7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one? I prefer the Onion, because you can only take so much reality bent before yours goes as well
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards? Both, once again, gotta keep the people informed
9. Instant messaging or e-mail? Email mainly, AIM and Yahoo IM when I can get on to check it
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not? Of course, some of my best friends are bloggers, or livejournal’ers, heck even a few deadjournals are in the mix, then there are the select few who’ve written their own code. I’ve got this great online/offline group of friends, you guys and gals rock the rock!

No comments: