Monday, April 21, 2003

Goodmorning, it's Monday and I have nothing more to add right now.

- update -
Today was rough beginning at 4 am and continuing nonstop throughout the bulk of the day, tons of things happening all at once, I was pulled in multiple different directions at work, but I handled it. I had to defend one of the soldiers in my squad, who's a knucklehead yet didn't deserve what was happening. It's hard to tell a soldier he's wrong, especially when that soldier's also two ranks higher than you and your platoon seargent. Let's just say that Monday was a rough day. I got home yet didn't want to stay, so I left and went to starbucks, didn't feel like staying there either. For some reason I was both tired and restless, wound up driving all over. landed at Bookstop where I proceeded to buy almost every other book I saw, at least it seemed so to me, lol. Went back to Starbucks a few hours later, but ran into my buddy mike along the way, we decided to hang out for awhile, went to kroger's bought some more stuff I didn't need, went to the gym, back to starbucks where we hung out for awhile, then helped close up. I needed to get home so I left as soon as possible. Arriving home I had to prepare for duty the next day, so I spent the next few hours Ironing my uniform and polishing my boots and didn't get back to bed till 1 in the morning and up again at 4 am to start all over again. I'll reiterate that caffeine is the only thing keeping me alive...

No comments: