Tuesday, April 15, 2003

pardon the notion of peculiar motion
so cold that my veins are frozen
hittin you in the brain wit this lyrical potion
potent and full of emotion

solidarity and a search for my own personal security
have landed me back sitting with stability

pardon me if I was or am in ordinately not for you but them
give me time and I want to recommend
perhaps one day you might become you and not them,
just their friend

where does conscious acknowledgement begin?
somewhere in retrospective of all those that sin

pierce your heart with this lyrical retort
siphon love and give you an accurate report
what is left is all that exist from the resort
of giving myself and loving me for it

"We are what we repeatdly do; excellence then is not an act, but a condition of the mind." -Aristole-

Just like Eve-- "Concentrate on reality and believe what you want you can acheive even if you gotta leave you'll still belong to all of us just like Eve"

No comments: