Monday, April 14, 2003

Is it arrogant to feel the pressure of an apologetic nature eating away at my soul telling me I made a mistake and urging me to tell you I am sorry for leaving and that my feeble attempts at return are run into the ground. Or is that the very fabric, the very fiber that must reworn to bring the remedied in our so discriminately destroyed existence. perhaps arrogance is a turn off, a turn away but enemies, devils they will be at my heels even if I don't join the show. In any way as I wait and fail to perform I am only putting myself at risk to fail the next time due to improper preparion of self. so to the BATMobile I will go and hate the dark night but still stay steady in my return to flight.

"Plain Thoughts And Common Sense"

As also is this too; while I await the great existence(and) I am seen as always it would seem in the eye of distant seeker of all that hidden knowledge that I speak

closer still look thee this I urge you upon your mind this idea I submerge you

deep within the blue-green earth of spaces unseen a season of creation attempts are in my mind

Are these the ideals perhaps the questions even if they may be solutions or just ways to defeat the execution of the misunderstandings and truth that I see to it receive their deserved life.

and it was my choice to make this decision

but...wait...look...

there...

words in a rhyming fashion no less but still chopped full of compassion

…defeat stress

Search right down to the last part of life that you know of to exist and realize that the meaning of all this…

It is deeper even than the ocean that sunk the Titanic but you, you will not fail nor drown I'll show you how to manage
panic cannot be surrounded by hate or cultivated by its destruction or have violence followed by no repentance

instead choose life in the midst of darkness
and you will begin your final process

putting together your own personal congress

make the laws but don't forget to abide by them
choose not to lie to yourself and hide behind them

but bring out the truth use it in your everyday life
enough thinking you know what's right
but what do you choose?

"Of judgemnt is destruction, Of security is determantion"
proverbs 19:11

No comments: