Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I'm not one to get angry, to raise my voice in frustration, I hold myself in check constantly attempting to retain a calm in the storm I feel inside. Though these times are trying and vaguely I'm attempting to describe what I cannot, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? I'm a good guy at heart though as all of us are I'm woefully unprepared, despite my preparations, to conduct business in this life. growing up I had excellent educational opportunities in my scholastic endeavors, the boy scouts, athletics, and life experiences. In thinking on this subject I must take some time, perhaps I am more prepared than I think I am. I shall think on this. I know that once I make a friend, I make a friend for life, almost regardless of how you feel towards me. See, the truth is, you could slit my throat and with one last gasping breath i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.


No comments: