Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Tuesday, Hot and Spicy... mmmm..good.

Recently, I learned that I was refferred to as a "nuiscance" via Alicia's Weblog but that was only because I had spent an enjoyable evening with her and her good friend Whitney, when in fact I was mistaken, I was actually refferred to as a "lame interruption" lol. Apparantly. at least according to Alicia, I am not nor have I ever been a nuisance, or a lame interruption. The persons referenced were not myself. regardless I believed I had a valid point and enjoyed keeping it up. Though Alicia did apologize for the mistake and I appreciated that.

Back to today, Tuesday, I woke up late for duty, called in and then hauled my late !@#$ in as fast as possible and have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day. There is so much to do around here it isn't funny, though I went for lunch today and had some extremely spicy food and that's going to keep me going at least the rest of the day. Tonight I will be at my favorite coffee shop, Alas this war is getting to me and I need to take a break, before I get sent down range again. Uncle Sam needs to be more forthcoming with the greenbacks, this working for free sucks, especially when I'm looking to buy a car. By the way let's take a quick poll: What kind of car/truck/suv do you see me in? I have my own ideas, but I'm interested in hearing yours.

In other news my friends at Bad Samaritan finally updated their site... go and read the word.

Plans are being made for Friday, details will be forthcoming.




No comments: