Tuesday, April 22, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday

What Is...

1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake?
definitely strawberry cheesecake
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports?
Movies
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!)
MSIE
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train?
Depends on where I'm going
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film?
Film, there's nothing like the feel of a photo in your hand
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car?
Truck or Jeep
7. More fun: Video games or board games?
Halo on my Xbox, but there's nothing like the competitive edge of Chess or Risk
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind?
intelligence will always win in the end
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)?
I think skunks are quite nice.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life?
I used to want to be rich and famous, but things in my life happened and my eyes opened to reality, now all I want to be is happy. If along the way I find my soulmate then that's all well and good.

No comments: