Friday, April 25, 2003

Time for the Friday Five

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
T.V.? as if I have time for that. more than likely it was CNN
2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
I ordered some equipment from Altex Computers and they sent me the wrong items, so I sent them back and asked for the right stuff, they then wanted to charge me more for them, I wrestled with them and won, got some great gear for a steal.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
My good buddy Douglas and Angela, They kick ass, went above and beyond to help me get my gear
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
a plastic spoon, I was mixing a dang fine cup of joe, which I am now drinking...mmmm caffeine
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
CollegeClub.com gotta check my email

And that's the end of another Friday Five, Today was a little better than most, though I'm still burnt out from the week and looking forward to the weekend, My good buddy Dave and Nicki are coming into town from Austin and were going to hang. So no more posting from me till next week. Have a great weekend all!!

No comments: