Monday, April 07, 2003

Monday, Monday... The weekend was excellent, so much so that details of certain actions and reactions will be withheld to protect the not so innocent, namely me. haha.

"Everything you can imagine is real" - Pablo Picasso. Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again? what to put here? hmm... how about the fact that probably nobody, including myself, has any idea of what's going to come out of my mouth next, or what I'm going to type next let alone, do in public.

life is about living, hence the reason it's called life. "Life's a journey, not a destination, and I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings." -Steven Tyler

"I think we all go through heaven and hell every day, just accept that. To feel is to live. Life is made up of feeling all sorts of things. Every day's the same: there's some heaven and some hell. There's no complete joyful day.

There's better days, worse days, and I think every day contains both. It's like the Yin and the Yang or whatever you want to call it. It's both." - John Lennon.

what do you think? I'd like to know.

No comments: