Monday, November 07, 2005

1. What is your middle name? Hudson
2. What color underwear are you wearing now? Camo boxers, I like to call it my own way of going Commando
3. What are you listening to right now? a Suzuki commercial and the hum of my laptop
4. What are the last 2 digits in your phone number? 01
5. What was the last thing you ate? Enchilada's
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Blue
7. How is the weather right now? Muggy and Humid, not very Novemberish.
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Sally
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, eyes, the way they carry themselves, confidence is key.
10. Favorite type of food? Mexican, I could eat it everyday
11. Do you drink? On occasion.
12. Do you smoke? No
13. Ever get so drunk you dont remember what you did? Yes, but all events have been reported to have been positive
14. Hair color? light brown
15. Eye color? brown
16. Do you wear contacts? I have before, glasses now, considering contacts again.
17. Favorite Holiday? All of them?
18. Favorite Month? Yes.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? yes.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Some late night flick starring nobody.
21. Favorite Day of the Year? Tuesday, haha.
22. Are u too shy to ask someone out? Sometimes, it all depends on the mood and the moment, but if I see someone I like and I click with them, then I'm not shy at all.
23. Do you wish someone would ask you out? Sometimes.
24. hugs or kisses? Yes.
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Sometimes both.
26. Do you want your friends to respond? Sure. It couldn't hurt
27. Who is most likely to respond? Someone completely random
28. Who is least likely to respond? Aaron, Zach or Drew, those guys are never online
29. What books are you reading? I've just finished three, 'The Last Samurai' (not the movie), 'Memoirs of a Geisha' and 'Death in Midsummer' right now I'm reading course catalogs and prepping for next semester as well as brushing up on some Army Manuals for a class I have to teach.
30. Piercings? none.
31. Favorite Movie? Way too many to name.
32. Favorite baseball Team? This is a difficult choice, I used to not follow Baseball, but over the years I've been checking out several teams, I'd like to reserve my answer for a later date.
33.What were you doing before this?? Reviewing degree plans and drinking tea at my local starbucks.
34. Any pets? not since my dog died.
35. aim? Sometimes, other times I just lay down some good suppressive fire.
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? I like to keep my options open, so plain, salted and sometimes buttered
37. Dogs or cats? either
38. Favorite Flower? Ones I can give to the people that matter most in my life.
39.Have you ever been caught doing something you werent supposed to?? Yes, plenty of times.
What happened to question 40?
41.Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
42. Who would you like to see right now?? Kathryn
43. Are you still friends with your ex?? I would like to think so.
44. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes.
45. Do you like to travel by plane? I love to travel.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right
47. If you could be with someone right now, who would it be??
In what way? I don't think I can answer this question right now without upseting someone, so I'm going to take a raincheck
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3, I need something to hold onto at night
49. Are you missing someone? Yes.
50. Do you have a Tattoo? No.
51. Whats your favorite Game? Board or Video? there are so many choices. It all depends on who I'm playing with.
52. Whats Your full name? Thats Classified Soldier.
53. What color are your toe nails? All Natural, No additives or preservatives.
54. Favorite Chips? Baked Lays or Pringles, I'm not much of a chip person
55. Favorite Candy? Cinnamon flavored gum
56. Favorite Soda? Dr. Pepper
57. Most Desirable Thing about the opposite sex? The ability to communicate
58. mexican food or chinese? I could eat Mexican every day.
59. 3 top people you think of all the time?
1. Kathryn
2. My family
3. My friends
60. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, If I'm happy then everything else is in its place.
61. Cheetoes Or Doritoes? Doritos
62. Mc Donalds Or Burger King? If I have to choose, McDonalds, but I'm not one for fast food.
63. Swimming or Running? Both, though I've always had this thing about water, there have been several times that I've had some close calls with water and drowning.
64. Etnies or Vans? Vans, there shoes right?
65. Straight, Gay , or Bi- Sexual? This Cowboy is a straight shooter, damn that was corny.
66. Last Question.. MTV or VH1? Does it really matter? they're both corporate music television stations, so they show the same stuff.

No comments: