Tuesday, November 01, 2005

These past couple of days have been long ones for me. I have been helping a friends family out, He was called away suddenly to Fort Hood and his wife is very sick, so I've been helping out by clearing limbs from the yard, moved furniture and painted the living room (They have new furniture being delivered tomorrow, made dinner then cleaned up, helped with the kids (he's got two great boys, Halloween was a bit wet, but still fun).

On the way home however, I stopped at a starbucks and ran into the friend that I had previously posted the apology too, I didn't know they would be there, I wasn't looking for them to be there, I was just tired and on my way home and thought a little caffeine might help with the long drive. I just said hi, when I should have just turned and walked away. I wasn't going to stay. I had made a promise and was going to stick to it. I didn't get the opportunity.

If you read this, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be there. You don't have to worry about me showing up there again. I won't ever go to that starbucks again.

No comments: