Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just got in from a night that went particularly well, though interesting things had occurred. I was set to meet up with friends at starbucks, people I hadn't seen in awhile. Someone showed up that I didn't expect to see, it was good to see her and even better to talk with her. I just wish it could happen more often. The night progressed and we moved the festivities to Molly Maguires an Irish Pub right up the street from the kuykendahl and louetta starbucks, it's close to 1960. The Blaggers were playing and We shot darts, played Ping Pong and talked surfing, Politics, Society and Race relations, though I have little experience with surfing and it's been years since I've even tried. There's just something about being unable to control oneself in all that water. I just can't seem to handle deep water. Anyway, the night progressed, drinks were bought and drunk, though I maintained my composure. I have a very international group of friends and we've all got different views and perspectives based upon our upbringings and life experiences. I love learning and exploring new ideas and viewpoints. It was getting late and some of us were getting a bit hungry so we wound up at Denny's for another couple of hours and that was interesting, more conversation ensued. good times.

I need to try to sleep, However; I've had caffeine, spoke with a beautiful woman whose mere presence ignites a fire within me, Spent time with great friends, A few pints of Killians Red, Some Denny's late night food and more caffeine. so good luck to me for getting to sleep anytime soon.

No comments: