Saturday, November 12, 2005

Just got in, I'm not tired so I'm going to sit here and write. I haven't been able to sleep lately and when I do I have these vivid dreams and I toss and turn, I wind up waking myself up. anyway. enough of that nonsense.

I saw you tonight, I didn't mean to, I wasn't even looking for you and when I did, well lets just say I kept going. I'd like to be able to sit down and talk to you again, to see how things are going with you and to tell you how things are going with me. Just normal everyday stuff. It's your call though.

I went downtown tonight to Cafe Brasil's on Westheimer, it's a great coffee house similar to starbucks, yet they serve great food, alchohol and have live bands. The crowd there is older too so you don't have to mess with all of the kids running around. I went to hang out with my friend Aaron, Esteban, Timbo, Crystal and Beth among a few others who showed up unexpectedly. It was a great night, there was a jazz band playing who were friends with Aaron and they sounded pretty good. I made some new friends and generally had a great time. It's too bad the drive down there is so long or else I'd make it my new hang out. I don't think one should mix coffee and alchohol. I was tired on the drive home, but now I'm wide awake. I should get off of here and try to get some sleep.

No comments: