Sunday, November 13, 2005

In the last 24 Hrs have you...
1. Had sex: No
2. Bought Something: Yes
3. Gotten sick: No
4. Sang: Yes, in the car
5. Been kissed: No
6. Eaten something: Yes
7. Talked to an ex: Yes
8. Missed someone: Yes

Last person who...

1. Slept/Layed in your bed with you: She knows who she is, I don't need to tell the world. How I miss the way she feels next to me though
2. Saw you cry: It's a toss up between the girl above and my parents
3. Made you cry: I can't answer that right now.
4. Went to the movies with? Zach and my brother Charlie
5. You went to the mall with: Myself?

Have You Ever...

1. Said "I Love You" and meant it: Yes
2. Got in a fight with your pet: yes, if you mean wrestling for a chew toy
3. Been to New York: Yes
4. Been to Mexico: Yes
5. Been to Canada: no
6. Been to Europe: Maybe...
7. Been to South America: no

1. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes, I love someone very much
2. What book are you reading: Welcome to the Monkeyhouse by Kurt Vonnegut
3. Worst feeling in the world: Rejection
4. Future KIDS names: Unknown
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Not anymore, I used to have a horse, still do.
6. What's under your bed: Shoes and I'm not sure.
7. Favorite sports to watch: Football, baseball, Hockey
8. Location: The Apartment
9. Piercing/Tattoos: Not going to happen.
10. Do you drink: Sometimes
11.Where do you want to get married: Someplace small, local with a few family and friends. You know the people that matter.
12. Who do u really hate: No one.
13. Do you have a job: Yes.
14. Do you like being around people: All the time
15. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with? unfortunately, yes
16. Have you ever cried: Yes
17. Are you lonely right now? No, but I do miss someone
18. Song that's stuck in your head: None right now.
19. Played strip poker: Maybe...
20. Been drunk for more than 2 days straight?: constantly? No, but I have gotten drunk two nights in a row, It's not a big deal for me though
21. Done an all-nighter: Yes, several times
22. Been on radio/TV: TV Several times, an extra in the movies, Radio ticket giveaways, and have even called into morning radio shows a couple of times.
23. Been in a mosh-pit: yes
24. Do you have any gay/lesbian friends? Yes, I don't judge a person by who they chose to love, but by who they are as people.

No comments: