Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Alphabet of ME (Sort of)
[A is for age:] 28
[B is for booze of choice:] Ale
[C is for career:] Soldier/Student
[D is for your dog's name:]
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] People, or a couple of good jokes.
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] There are a lot, but I like Nickelback's Photograph, or Rascal Flats Skin
[G is for favorite game:] Video game - Halo2, Cardgame - Blackjack/Poker
[H is for hometown:] Born in Dallas,Tx, but I grew up in Spring/Houston,Tx
[I is for instruments you play:] I've got mad kazoo skills and I can sing like a rockstar in the shower or the car
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Grape or Strawberry
[K is for kids?] Someday
[L is for last kiss?] I'm not telling
[M is for mom's job:] Sales
[N is for name of your crush:] She knows who she is
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Too many to remember
[P is for phobias:] I have this fear of success or is it being happy? So much so that I tend to ruin good things and push people away without even realizing what I'm doing.
[Q is for quotes you like:] "If you never ask the question, the answer is automatically No" or "Do or Do not, there is no try"
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest]: a family relationship = lifetime, Friends, something like 20+ years, and as for a love relationship 2 years
[S is for sexual preference:] Female,
[T is for time you wake up:] it depends on the day and what I've got planned.
[U is for underwear:] Clean, Boxers, some boxer briefs
[V is for vegetable you love:] edible?
[W is for worst habit:] I think too much at times, sometimes I just need to learn to let it all go.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] too many to remember them all
[Y is for yummy food you make:] I can cook almost anything, but I'm good at Italian and Mexican
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Cancer

No comments: