Monday, November 07, 2005

I've been revamping my priorities. I'm going to focus more on completing my degree than heading towards a career. To that end, I have contacted several professors and advisors at multiple institutions and have visited the Tomball Campus to begin talking to an advisor. I have considered returning to Sam Houston State since that is where I started my collegiate career.

I just hope the Army doesn't interfere with my new degree plan, though they have helped show me where I want to focus my studies. I had wanted to talk to a friend of mine about it, I don't want there to be any confusion with my choice. The Army is going to be sending me to some classes that aren't available to civilians so this new focus is going to put me into an advantage that others don't have, too bad it's top secret right now so I can't talk about it.

No comments: