Sunday, November 20, 2005

Nothing much to report tonight, The Army kicked my tail today and made more vague threats about remobilizing me. I just signed up for classes too, so it figures that they're going to try to take me away again. I'm tired though, the day took more out of me than I thought it did. A couple of Highlights, I got to see my brother and my niece cheyanne was over when I got home. She's such an angel it's amazing. She sat in my lap and chowed down on an apple while my brother and I watched TV together. He and I don't get to spend a lot of time together due to conflicting schedules and it was nice to see him. I treasure my family even though they get on my nerves at times I love them still. I need to get some sleep soon. I have to get up early again for the Army and who knows what they're going to have me doing on a Monday?! I'm just so tired of it all sometimes...

In my dreams...

It doesn’t hurt to see her eyes
Or feel her lips on mine… no longer
For once I thought she hurt my pride
And took what’s mine… surrender

It’s the dreams we could have had
That pains me most inside… forever
To feel her warmth, her breath, her mind
Took what’s left and set it side… remember

I’ve said goodbye to destiny twice…
Now I’m afraid… to find a new fate…

‘Coz here I stand… here at one corner…
Biding my time… trying to hide…
While clutching a wooden sword…

And there you are… there at one corner…
Biding your time… drinking your wine…
While clutching a wounded bird…

Through gray clouds I found a light
Brought me songs I thought had died… no longer
I wish I were… I wish I might…
Feel her arms in mine… surrender

No comments: