Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An update on the life situation, Since previously posting.

I am still looking for a job, but the type of job has taken on a different meaning, I'm going to focus more on the new degree plan, which oddly enough when I take a look at the past few years and what I have been doing as well as what I know about the world, well it just seemed to be the obvious choice, especially since several people as well as the Army have suggested it. Now all I've got to do is work towards it, There is someone in my life I can talk to about this, but we're in a non-talking phase right now. I hope this will end soon, I need her knowledge and experience. Though if I have to do without then I will deal with that.

Oddly enough I am actually closer to this degree with all the courses I've taken than I am to my previous one, English. I've come to the realization that I can write and I love to read, but I've always known I would never make a living at it. The one story I do have takes so much out of me to write that I tend to stay away from it for long periods of time.

Anyway, I've gotten a lot of paperwork together from tons of different sources, i.e. colleges, the army and I even had to go by my old high school. Funny enough they still remembered me there and it still smelled the same. weird.

I will be returning to Sam Houston State for a variety of reasons. The first being that I already have credits from there and the second being That North Harris has a joint admissions agreement with SHSU. This means I can be enrolled at Sam and still take classes at any of the North Harris colleges and they will count as Sam courses. Nifty eh? I thought so too.

I've taken the time to get some perspective, I know I cannot worry about things in life that I have no control over. So I shall endeavor to not worry and to just let things go as they will. Of course I want what I want, but thats another story.

In other news the Army is still being its naturally retiscient self. My family life is just like everyone else's (dysfunctional). My friends are great and I regret not having enough time for them. So to end this, it is what it is. goodnight and hears wishing you all the best in life.

No comments: