Sunday, November 06, 2005

Today was fun, I spent it with family and with others. My nieces continue to amaze me, despite all the adversity in their young lives, the constant moving around and uncertainty they are both beautiful and highly intelligent young ladies. My niece Haley's lowest grade on her report card was a 92?! Amazing and Cheyanne is doing equally as well in her classes. I just hope they don't get too bored with school, they're teachers don't send any homework with them? Thats crazy, whats going to happen when they get older and are faced with homework and other take home assignments? I want so much for them to succeed. I know there are online resources, such as Discovery.com and the various homeschool sites, but I'm going to also look into picking up some books I've seen at walmart and other places for them to do at home. I think this will help them, but I'm going to give the stuff to my sister and let her take control from there.

No comments: