Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday was a good day. I continued to work on some projects I've had in the works, not just school, but other ones as well though I won't go into that right now. I've got a lot of stuff coming down the pipe for the Army. I don't know if I'll be around for the holidays, which sucks, I really enjoy being with family and friends for the holidays. Family is important to me, but unfortunately the Army has other plans for me. We'll just have to see how that goes.

I went to dinner with some good friends, Stan, Sally, Patrick and Andrew and while there I ran into an old friend Audry and we must have talked for something like 30 or more minutes just catching up on old times and what's been going on in our lives. It was good to see her again and I'm glad things are going well for her.

Tomorrow I've got things to get done, phone calls to make and people and places to go to, so goodnight to one and all, sweet dreams to you know who, I know I still dream of you.

No comments: