Sunday, August 03, 2003

Contrary to popular belief, I do sleep sometimes! I love you all with everything I have to give, I am now going to go back to sleep... or maybe not...

" Minimize expectations to avoid disappointment. " from a Fortune Cookie I had lying around, what kind of fortune is that? I mean seriously why should I lower my expectations in life just to avoid disapointment. If I expect less out of life that's all it's going to give me is less. I expect the world and dangit I'm going to get it... lol I know I'll have to work for it, but still I strive to achieve my dreams and you should too, never lower your expectations.

I scored an 83% on the "How Southern are you?" Quizie!

In five minutes I'm going to be in the water maker....and you know what? I brought soap!

No comments: