Saturday, August 30, 2003

Heading to Houston in a bit, today's been a bit hectic, but still good, I got to get out and drive around Austin a bit went down to Barton Springs with my buddy Dave to pick up Nicki and take her to her orientation for class then off to the Taco Shack and back to Barton to Drop Nicki off. The power in the building went out this morning and everyone was freaking, it wasn't cool, it seems the city of Austin was doing some work on the next street over so they cut us off periodically. crazy huh?

I need to get going to Houston soon, I'm only going to be there for tonight and tomorrow, I need to visit Ikea, grab some stuff from my parents house, see my friends, grab me some tea, then I need to get back here to collect rent for September from my tenants!

I forgot the friday five and the Saturday scruples so before I go here you go!!
the friday five is basically five random questions designed to help others get to know you better.

1. Are you going to school this year?
- yes
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
- I'm going to ACC aka Austin Community College
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
- I'm really enjoying my classes right now, though my Texas Gov't Prof has a bad teaching style.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
- I'm not that good at Math
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
- oh hell yeah, I've had tons, I'm one of those weird kids who actually enjoyed going to school. I love when someone is passionate about their work and are able to convey that passion. it's too cool.

Here are the Saturday Scruples enjoy!

1. Your family is hungry. You're broke and can't find a job. Do you steal?
- Yes, I'd do almost anything for someone I care about
2. You're awarded a major contract that requires you to be out-of-town when your wife is due to give birth. Do you turn down the contract? (women can answer this from any perspective - i.e.: the wife involved, the mate, etc.)
- I don't think I could accept it, this is a major moment in our lives and we should both be there, there will be other projects.
3. Guests are due when your dog snatches the turkey and drags it out the door. Do you retrieve and serve it?
- heheh...mmm...no...;o) seriously though, no I wouldn't...

And that's all for now folks I'm gone in a few, later!

No comments: