Sunday, August 31, 2003

I've had one of the greatest days ever and it all began last night, but I digress, let me begin with my journey. As I left Austin the skies began to rain tears and as I got closer and closer to Houston the skies burned bright with happiness err something like that it could just be all the gas and humidity in the air. I met and had dinner with my family then off to Starbucks and the night was stellar. When thoughts of leaving arose in the air the skies again began to rain. I picked up my friend Nicki's furniture from her old house in Houston and then headed off to Ikea for some more shelves, which I'm now holding in my almost full truck, back to my parents to have dinner and celebrate belatedly my brother's Birthday, Happy Birthday Charles!! Afterwards I'm off to return to my beloved Austin.

And for the educational minded among us here's a little info on Topographic Maps provided by the USGS:
1. http://mac.usgs.gov/mac/isb/pubs/booklets/symbols/
2. for a description of landforms click here.
and if y'all are interested in learning more ask the U.S. Geological Survey.

have a great one all!
later!

No comments: