Friday, August 15, 2003

Yesterday was a stellar day, perhaps even one of the best days of my life, thank you for that. Even now as I think of it and of you I can't stop smiling.

The day began as so many have before, still tired from the day before, the intense physical training and lack of sleep is all catching up with me. Groggily I awoke and laid there for too long, then forcing my tired carcass from bed I moved slowly to the shower. afterwards I sat waiting to put on my shoes thinking of nothing more than the coming hour drive in Houston traffic. the drive was intense and I thank my foresight even as I shudder at the need for red bull to get me awake enough to make it to the day, but not through it. arriving at work I fell into formation for more physical training, kicked it into high gear and worked out till we dropped, then showered again and reported for duty.

Anxiously I awaited an answer to a question I had asked the day before. receiving the answer far later than I had anticapated I went, changed and headed out to IKEA Houston where I shopped for a new bed frame and some modular shelves, I purchased a frame, five shelves and some additional attachements for almost $300, now I need to get a Box springs and mattress for it soon.

After this I made my way northside, to a meeting with someone special in my life, she makes me laugh, sing and I can't seem to stop smiling, we took a road trip and questioned each other along the way. I can't even express how much fun we had. I will miss her when I'm gone back to the Military, Austin or whereever life takes me, though I shall strive to maintain a connection to her. Thank you again. I really needed yesterday to help me out in so many ways.

lately I've been tired alot, not just physically, but emotionally as well. There is just so much stress to deal with daily in the military and it's all been building up, Thankfully I will be able to return to the civillian life soon, in about a week to be exact I should be returning to Austin by the weekend of the 23/24th of August. I'm planning to start classes on the 25th but the military is conspiring to keep me on longer, I am so fighting them for my release. I want, I need a break to just relax and be me for awhile, not the automaton, the soldier. The Sergeant. I just want to be Hugh for awhile, someone anonomyse in the crowd.

Enough about that, let's move on to the additions for the day! As in a little bit more about me.

I read anything and everything...right now I am reading about three or four books, Fury by Salman Rushdie, Red leaves at Midnight ( a book of poetry ), so many others are waiting to be read. I have Vonnegut on the shelf just begging to be picked up.

A few of my Favorite Movies: princess bride, high fidelity (anything w/ john cusack, like say anything), office space, empire records, pulp fiction, swingers, dumb and dumber, royal tenenebams, waking life, snatch, Fight Club, War movies, Comedies, love stories, there so many more i can't think of..

About Me: I like to sing out loud. especially in cars or showers and sometimes in public if the mood hits me just right. I like beer and drinking it with friends, though I'll only have a couple and will never drink to excess. i am afraid of wrecks, of getting into one, not actually being in one, cause I've got skills. I am young and I look it at least I think so. I wish I could lose about 10-15 pounds gotta get lean. I like people it doesn't really matter who you are, what you look like, it's what's inside that counts, you can put garbage in a pretty box with a neat little bow on top and insided it's still garbage, whereas you can put the most beautiful thing in the world in a garbage bag and it will shine through. and I think eyes are dead sexy just to sink right in falling ever into the essence of the one you care the most about.

Now for the Friday Five!
1. How much time do you spend online each day?
too much and not enough
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
it's set to my site of course.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Yahoo IM = Frodo2000 / AOL IM = HughHudson3
4. Where was your first webpage located?
http://geocities.com/frodo2000
5. How long have you had your current website?
about 8 months now I think.

And now I need to get going, Starbucks, my friends and others await!! Later!

No comments: