Thursday, August 28, 2003

wow this posting is getting to be a late thing for me. Since leaving active duty I've just been allowing my body to rest for a little while, it will soon be time to kick it into high gear again and get this body pumping, raise my heart rate a little

I bailed on my friends here in Austin last night, we were hanging out watching movies at my buddy Dave's, Man bites dog is very interesting, disturbingly so, then later we went across the hall to Ashley's apt and a discussion of music and break beats ensued. I just didn't have anything to add to the conversation, I don't know music or artists all that well and everything I do know I'm so disconnected from... still transitioning I guess..It was also way late and that might be part of it. yeah it's just that I have this feeling of disconnection from everything... I guess it'll take time to get used to all of this again.

I've been back and forth writing this post all day it seems, I'm now having a late lunch, going to finish my bed frame, then take the trash out and it'll be time to check on Vidal the painter. so I will post this now, later all!

No comments: