Wednesday, August 27, 2003

A late posting today, I didn't post earlier this morning because I was putting my shelves together, getting all modularized and stuff and since now that I'm off Active duty I can stay up a bit later and sleep in a bit more, ahhh the civillian life! Ain't it grand? my friend Nicki woke me up by banging on the window, she lives in an apartment down the hall from mine, she's a good friend to hang with. Then the apt owners aka my boss's came over and needed my help with moving furniture and carpet, I've got a way cool fridge and an ok microwave out of the deal.

before my bosses arrived I had the opportunity to meet and help the paint guy Vidal to find where he needed to paint. He's a very interesting fellow Vidal is.

All day long I have been meeting and speaking with several of the tenants and they all seem like very cool and laid back students and people

A little while ago I helped Mike, not Matt as I previously posted on here, and I need to change it soon, anyway I digress... haha... we moved his big red felt couch all the way up to the third floor through the tiny stairwell, that was a chore that I could have done without, I've finished my shelves and am about to start on my bed, everything is going to flow together smoothly, though I may need to purchase some more shelves to go with my Gorm system that I already have in place ( though it is something my friends could get together and acquire some as a house warming gift, haha... right ). I'll make sure I take pictures so that you all can see how modular I am.

I've been thinking of everyone I've left behind in Spring, my family, my friends and everything about starbucks. that crazy little coffee house that seems to keep sucking us back in to that little town. I might be in town Saturday afternoon, it all depends on when Nicki's orientation is. So let me know if anyone has anything going on and we can work on getting together.

Speaking of school I need to head down there and make a payment and buy some books, I'll have my phone with me. my classes are great I'm taking a Physical Geography class and a Gov't 2 course, they're so great! I love being in school. my prof's are a little nuts, but that's cool. I need to get going to pay for my classes, so I'm gone like the friggin wind! have a great one all!!!

No comments: