Thursday, August 07, 2003

I am a mellow yellow today so cool and easily flowing...

Today I am 12 feet tall and I shoot lightning bolts from my arse and I feel like singing to you, Here I go again on my own, on the dark and lonely road that takes me home. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. But I've made up my mind, I ain't wastin' no more time. Here I go again. Here I go again on my own. But you're welcome to come along!! Cause I'm feeling grrrrrreat like Tony the Tiger great!

hahaha, see what a lack of sleep and a breakfast of red bull will get you, ah I love the feeling of sleep deprivation... it's just so out there... and to add more fuel to my inner fire, I received a much unexpected phone call this morning and I can't seem to stop smiling...

Here's a question I like to ask from time to time: If a tree falls in the forest and nobodies around to hear it did the tree really fall, did it make a sound?

Now if you use this question in relation to the people in your life. If a person in your life leaves do they still exist?

I know the obvious answers hit me with something new... Thanks!

No comments: