Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Wednesday afternoon posting late, man it is hot today! the heat category is pushing 115 degrees add in the fact that we do most of our work out on blacktop and I'm thinking that pushes the temp up another 10 to 15 degrees... crazy man, crazy...

Yesterday when I got home my sister, her husband and my nieces and nephew were over, I was all hot and sweaty from my drive, but the little ones didn't care they just slammed into me seeking hugs, ah I love the outlook of the young. I got her to sign up on Friendster so we'll see how that goes. It was good to see them again I hope to see more of them before I go. My brother dissapointed me last night, he recently picked up XBox Live, which is not a bad thing, I have it. but he didn't go to work last night because he said he was tired, of course he was tired he didn't sleep during the day when he was supposed to!! My nieces and nephew are great though, I got them some shirts and longhorns the last time I was in Austin at UT. They didn't understand what the school was, but they knew that their Uncle was buying them gifts. I'm just glad they liked what I got them.

Last night was a great one, I got to hang out with my friends and someone I've been wanting to spend more time with, though life seems to be taking us apart, so far things have been going well, plans were made and squashed, lives and moments were exchanged and strange references were made by myself and my good friend Jason ( who incidently works at Guitar Center, so if you need some gear, he's your man) who is dating Leslie. I'm going to miss this when I'm back in Austin, but I have to go so that I can grow.

Today has been a busy one, filled with training, meetings and endless heat. I've got physical training here in a few minutes so I'll need to change. If I can I'll post more later!

No comments: