Friday, August 08, 2003

The trouble with myself is at sometimes I'm a little too abstract, but I like that
'I got a pretty little mouth underneath all the foamin'. - Nick Cave
In the future they may say of me that,
"He was a mean individual, He had a heart like a bone, He was a naturally crazy man, And better off left alone"- Paul Simon
"From the moment I was born, Till the instant of my death, There are patterns I must follow, Just as I must breathe each breath, Like a rat in a maze, The path before me lies, And the pattern never alters, Until the rat dies"- Paul Simon
"It's just apartment house sense, It's like apartment house rents, Remember, one man's ceiling, Is another man's floor" - Paul Simon
ah to the day I go with a deep and abiding longing for these few hours to end, so that the weekend may come all that much sooner...


Samus

is a Giant Dragon that CANNOT BE STOPPED, Fears Nothing, Hovers Eerily, and has Suckers on its Feet and an Extra Head.

Strength: 13 Agility: 13 Intelligence: 15



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Samus, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Samus using


http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster?def=Samus

Hugh

is a Collosal Lizard that CANNOT BE STOPPED, Glows in the Dark, carries a Ray Gun, spits Ice, and has a Terrible Roar.

Strength: 13 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 8



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Hugh, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Hugh using



* updated 09 August 2003 Saturday *
I totally forgot the Friday Five! read on and be amazed...hahaha

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
- outside of my home state the last place I traveled would be Nebraska, where I made a point of wearing every UT shirt I had, lol. As for what country I was last in, Sorry that's classified.
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
- like I'm going to mention that little escapade here!
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
- Europe, just to experience all of it, of course I wouldn't go alone. Anyone want to come along?
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
- depends on who I'm with all three can be fun and exciting or just plain not.
5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
- Either Austin or Huntsville, Texas!!

No comments: