Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I seriously dislike having to work with some of the people I work with, but I deal with it. I know that I won't like everyone that comes into my life or that I have to associate with due to working or living conditions.

I think I'm going to try to get everyone I know to get/begin a blog, that way we can keep in touch while we're scattered...

The Mirror Project is an adventure in the life of reflective surfaces, feel free to check it out.

and a lives so beautiful that they are shared exist at bad samaritan, I highly reccomend this read.

iWorkWithFools.com Work With Fools? We All Do.Read and Share Real Stories. iWorkWithFools.com

I don't really have much to post today other than this, perhaps more will come later in fact This or That Tuesday's have been discontinued for awhile, but in staying true to at least the idea of it. Feel free to ask me anything you want and I'll give an honest answer.

No comments: