Friday, August 01, 2003

Today is Friday and it's time for the five!

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? if I don't have to work it's around 9, but if I do, then it's more like 4am

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? I don't know if it can be classified as sleeping in if you lie in bed till noon.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? get out of bed? no seriously. I like to take long hot showers in the morning

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? including the shower, shaving, drying off, clothing selection, breakfast and grabbing my gear to go, I'm thinking it's a little more than an hour and half.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? IHOP/Denny's someplace with pancakes and a tall glass of orange juice. Though in Austin there's this great place on Guadalupe & 29th called the Taco Shack and it has the awesomeist egg&potato burrito's and it's near a great coffee house called Spider House.

Well today has been uneventful to say the least, last night was enjoyable though, I ran into my friends Timbo and Anita ( Alicia's sister ) had dinner with Timbo who sat and listened to my dehydrated madness before having to leave for work and sat and talked with others while they made plans to move to Utah, one for college the other for the love of the one going to college. crazy kids. Other friends came and went, Michelle who I went to High school with and who is also a friend of Haitham's who is due back on the 16th of August, hooray for that. Michelle was at Starbucks for the hiring fair, good luck on that one. Jason showed up we chatted for a bit while Kyle Jack text messaged me about my mission that I didn't get to go on and later Leslie with Anita and promptly I hugged her and accidently copped a feel, honestly it was an accident, but I used the situation to my advantage like I normally do and proceeded to make a joke of it, she was a bit shocked and told me she'd tell her boyfriend all about it, but I said don't worry I'll call Timbo myself and proceeded to do so. Timbo and I talked for a bit and everything's cool, not that there was ever anything wrong. Promptly after this we retired to the patio and Spades were introduced, we only played a few hands before we all had to leave. last night was a good night. Today will be a good day and speaking of that I have to be going now. later!

No comments: