Sunday, August 17, 2003

Sunday...Sunday so good to be, awake on this early morning.

I'm getting ready to leave again, bout to head out the door so you won't be hearing from me for about a week or maybe two, This past week has been stellar, I'm currently in Houston,Texas and in a few hours I will be in San Antonio on this the 17th of August, then back to Houston by Thursday the 21st or Friday the 22ndof August, hopefully it's the former and not the latter then I'll finish packing off to Austin on Saturday morning, then back to Houston by possibly Sunday morning, then back to Austin later Sunday afternoon on the 23rd of August or even early Monday morning. Where I shall reside in the West Campus
area and hopefully attend college and continue my studies.

So if you want to give me a call this week try me at, 512-947-2848.

my address in Austin will be:

2405 Rio Grande
Box 1 Apt 108
Austin, Tx 78705

I'd write more, but I've got to run!! Have a great one all, I'll miss you when I'm gone...

-Hugh

No comments: