Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I think I'm mildly sprained, but nothing that can't be mended with a little duck tape and TLC, meanwhile I'm looking for a dare to be great situation. Something a little more than insane but withing reason. I'm so busting at the seams it's crazy. The pressure's intense and I just want to hit the trails or rage against the global machine.

Today is starting out well, it's nice and cool out, I got a phone call that was a little alarming, but hopefully things will get better soon. I took Nicki to work at Barton Springs and drove back through the madness that is the UT-Austin Student population. I'm continuing to work on my apartment here at El Rio and I'm happy to report that it's coming along quite nicely. As soon as I'm done I'll take and post pics. I've been hanging out with my buddy dave lately and we're working on getting some things together for a network. I have class tonight, it's my long one from 5:00 p.m. till about 10:00 p.m. then I'll be back here to study some more and then whatever. I know it's getting late, but I need to get some grub.

Bill & Alan ex-Suspect want to start a new band...
http://billgrady.com/band/

which John Cusack movie are you?
Grosse Pointe Blank


What John Cusack Movie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

In other news my friend Ann has finished her Album, you can find out more by clicking here!

"There is no spoon." --Little Bald Kid from The Matrix

WHO TOLD?!?!


How evil are you?


"It is not in the stars to follow our destiny but in ourselves." --William Shakespeare

No comments: