Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I need some Tuesday morning philosophy...

oh and here's 100 questions I answered for you! I know its long, enjoy!

SIMPLE QUESTIONS:
1. Full name: Hugh Hudson Melrose III
2. Nicknames: Hug, Huge, Hue, Jed
3. Eyes: Brown
4. Height: 6'2"
5. Hair: light brown, cut short
6. Siblings: Younger Brother, Charles and Older Sister, Victoria
7. Do u like to sing in the shower? Yes and not just in the shower..
9. Birthday: 23 June
10. Sign: Cancer
11. Address: Austin, Tx 78705
12. Sex : Male
13. Righty or lefty: Right handed, but I'm working on my left
14. What's the most important thing that every relationship should have? Trust, Love, Friendship
15. Have u ever cheated? Nope
16. Marital status: In a Relationship, yep, that's right I gots me a woman!
17. Do you have a car? sort of, I'm using my Dad's 1988 Chevy S10 Blazer for now
18. What kinda car do you have/want: a slightly older Toyota 4Runner, I need a truck type vehichle that I can haul my gear and friends in.

FAVORITE QUESTIONS:
19. Movie: The Princess Bride
20. Song: I like all kinds of music...
21. Band/singer? same as above, I don't really have a favorite
22. TV Show: I don't watch TV.
23. Actor: Bruce Campbell
24. Actress: Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, they're classy and fun.
26. Number: 13, 23
27. Cartoon character: Stitch
28. Disney Character: Donald Duck
29. Colour: Blue

LOVE LIFE ETC:
30. Do you plan on having children: Yes, I love children, I enjoy spoiling my nieces and nephew.
31. Do you want to get married: Yes
33. How old do you wanna be when you get married: When the feeling is right, that's how old I'll be.
34. Would you have kids before marriage: I want to be set up before I have kids, some stability in my life, but if it happens then I'm all for it.
35. Do u have a b/f or g/f: Yes! A great girlfriend

EITHER-OR (PICK WHICH ONE YOU PREFER)
38. Music/TV: Music
39. Guys/Girls: Girls
40. Green/Blue: Blue
41. Pink/Purple: Purple
42. Summer/Winter: Summer, but winter's good for snugglin
43. Night/Day: Day
44. Hangin Out/Chillin: Hangin out
45. Dopey/Funny: Funny

46. You know I'm around when you hear: Laughing
48. Have you ever taken drugs? Prescription and alchohol is a drug and once upon a time I smoked cigarrettes, but I quit.
49. What's a major turn on for you? eyes, a great smile, physical contact, kissing
50. How far would you go on a first date? It depends on the person
51. Are you a virgin? No

52. Which people do you trust the most? My Dad, My Sister, Grace, Zach, Haitham, Timbo, Nicki, Aaron, Mike, Dave, Jeremy, Janae, Kathryn, Candace, Kyle Jack, Alicia, Anita, I do believe the list might almost be endless, I tend to trust too easily and too much...
53. What do you think of soul mates? I think there is a perfect person out there for everyone, you just have to find them, you may never know who that person is, they may be sitting right in front of you or one table over at the coffee shop
54. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf? I'm a big flirt and I don't mean anything by it, it just comes out in conversation.
55: What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about? When i was thinking about the enormity of life's responsibilities, of a future that might be already written.
56. What's something about guys/girls you don't get? Girls - why do you always insist on wearing makeup? You don't need it to look beautiful.
57. Are you happy? Yes I am, though I have the tendency to be moody
58. Why? Cause I'm where I'd like to be in life right now. I've finally found someone I care for who returns my affections.. and just because my friends are near me, though not always physically, they are close.
59. What's an object you can't live without? Food, haha... honestly I'm not tied to material possessions
60. Love or lust: Love
61. Silver or gold: Silver
62. Diamond or pearl: They're stones, just rocks to me
64. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? yes
65. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: I used to and on occasion he still works his way into my bed, not a bear, but a Horse.
66. Do you have any piercings: nope and I'm not planning on any
67. What colour underpants are you wearing right now: Green Boxer's with little penguins wearing odd sorts of undergarments
68. What song are u listening to right now? Brian Adams, Everything I do, I do it for you.
69: What are the last 4 digits of your mobile number: 2848
70. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Europe would be great, to share all the old architecture and scenic views with someone you love, that would be stellar
71. Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with? my friends, my family and the one I love.
72. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Eyes, hair, body shape
74. What makes you happy? Being with my friends and seeing that they're happy as well
75. What's the next c.d/s you're gonna get? Unknown...
76. Do u wear contacts or glasses? I wear glasses, yeah that's right I pimp the lenses, but not all the time.
77. What's the best advice given to you? Live life to the fullest
78. Have u ever won/earned any special awards? a few in the Boy Scouts, Sports, High School, The Army
79. What are your future goals: To be Happy,
80. Worst sickness u ever had? I think I had chicken pox once, I'm not sure, maybe food poisoning
81. Do you like Funny or Scary movies better? Both
82. On the phone or in person? In Person, but I'll take long talks on the phone too
83. Hugs or kisses? Both
84. What song seems to reflect you the most? hmmmm.... I'll have to think of this or perhaps take a poll among my friends.
85. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to? My friends and family
86. Do u have any enemies? I don't think so, I'm very forgiving.
89. what time is it now? 11:20 a.m.
90. Have you ever been in love? Yes
91. Have you met santa? Yeah at the mall when I was little
92. If E.T. knocked on your door holdin a peace sign and askin to use your phone what would you do? Invite him in and say "don't stay on the phone too long!"
93. Last time you talked to the person that you like: Last night
94. Do you have any pets? No, I had a dog, but he died and I haven't thought about getting a new one.
95. Whats your email address? imortalrooster@collegeclub.com, hugh.h.melrose@us.army.mil
96. Last time you were depressed: This past weekend when my ex called out of no where
97. Are you an alcoholic? No but I dont mind a drink or two shared with friends.
98. Who's ure closest friend? You if you're reading this far.
99. What do you think of this person: They're always there for me, plus they're just good to laugh with and hang out
100. What are you wearing right now? an old army grey PT shirt, a black belt, my boxers, Jeans, and my blues shoes with white socks.

No comments: