Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Tonight live at MoMo's it will be good friends and myself, plus a band that my friend nicki seems to enjoy, DamesViolet, you're all invited, Though I do realize that tonight will be a very late night for all who attend.

Today was a good day,I took my friend nicki to work and back, hung out at Barton Springs for a bit talking, went and bought the text book I needed for my gov't class, contacted the veterans office, located paperwork, continued work on my apt with the new bins, cleaned my apt. fielded several prospective phone calls for new tenants. I didn't get to go see about the job offer. so far today has been a good day. I'm in class till 10:00 p.m. and will be heading to MoMo's almost immediately after so my phone will be off for awhile tonight, call me later to let me know how things are going!

No comments: