Friday, September 19, 2003

Happy Second Birthday to the Friday Five!

Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post (or just leave your answers in the comments section).

1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
- Honestly, I don't think I have one, there are several that get me grooving and moving, but I don't have a favorite
2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
- For the same reason as the first, my musical tastes are so diverse as to be perverse in the fact that there isn't anyone I don't like...almost anyone that is.
3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
- sure, since I don't really have one, I'd like to think that whoever it might be, that we could be friends
4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
- Hell yeah I've been to concerts, I can't even begin to remember the shows I've been too
5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music? - Music should be free to download, people have been doing essentially the same thing with reel to reel tapes, 8 tracks, VHS, Cassettes, CD's, DVD's, now they're using MP3's and a larger network of friends and associates to do it with. The RIAA is just another form of censorship and we all know that censorship sucks. Free the music!! this isn't frickin Nazi Germany...we thrive on freedom of expression and freedom of speech, if this keeps going one day we'll all be wearing the same clothes, reading the same books, listening to the same propaganda and we'll just be automatons going through the motions and that makes me sick... what are your thoughts?

No comments: