Sunday, September 14, 2003

Storms have rolled in over the Austin area and brought with them a crazy cold front, the temperature here has dropped crazy fast. wear your coats kiddo's Winter is coming. Yesterday was cool, hung out with some friends, helped rachael with her art project, went to Thai Noodle house for some great chow, I highly reccomend either C4 or C5 on the menu, it was clear, bright and the sun was shining. Wandered down to Spiderhouse for some tea and conversation, hung out with Rachael, Becca and Emily who all invited me to stay for dinner, but unfortunately I had plans to hang with my buddy Dave and needed to go or I would have stayed. Upon my arrival back to El Rio I spoke with Dave, when Parks and Sang Kyu mentioned they had downloaded S.W.A.T. the movie, so we ordered pizza, Pappa Johns stiffed me on one of my pizzas, I got a cheese pizza instead of the sausage I ordered. got some drinks and proceeded to have a guys night in, while the rest of Austin didn't celebrate UT's loss, regardless of the fact that parties abounded up and down the street, especially with the Frat house right across the street. It was funny watching all the lost Freshman trying to figure out where to go and where they were. Yesterday was a good day, spent with good friends. I wish my friends from Houston and all over could be in one place just to hang out, but alas we all go our separate ways in time. Though we still try to keep in contact, Time and busy lives are our enemies in this endeavor. I'm not going to dwell on this cause I'm having a good day, the storm has blown past like crazy and I have cheese pizza reheating... ah the college life... enjoy your days my friends.

No comments: