Friday, September 12, 2003

I know it's late, but I can't sleep for some reason. Everything is a little crazy still, but I'm dealing with it. I keep wondering how everyone is doing. I miss my friends and family and wonder how you're really doing, I don't think I'm getting the full story and I wonder sometimes. Okay more than sometimes. but I realize that I need to live my life for myself and not for others, but I care for others so much that they are a part of my life.

I haven't been able to get a sticker for the truck because I didn't have any cash, but don't worry, I've got some now ( Thank you Haitham and Zach, y'all are truly great friends, I didn't ask, but you gave freely, Thank you my brothers I don't know how I'll be able to repay you. ) and will be doing that tomorrow. I have the truck off the street parked in our driveway here at the building. So don't worry about it being ticketed. I haven't even needed to drive it anywhere. I will bring it back to Houston as soon as possible. Perhaps this weekend even. I've just got to see how things are money wise. I get paid again close to the 15th so I should be good. I might even be able to turn my phone on again soon.

It's raining like crazy here now, there's water everywhere and several large tree limbs in the road, I'm glad I don't have to go far to get to school. Classes are going ok, though my government professor is a little crazy I'm dealing with it. I don't like the classroom environment because it's a government class being held in a computer lab, apparantly they couldn't get any other room. so I have to balance my books on my lap. it's annoying to say the least. My physical geography course is going well, I'm having a great time in it, the teacher teaches well and he's passionate about his work, so it's a very cool thing for me.

I need to buy a book for my government class, I'm sharing right now with my friend nicki who lives here as well, but I've only got a bit of cash so I'm budgeting my self, I'm glad I've got friends here in the building or all I'd be eating is ramen noodles and peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. not that there's anything wrong with ramen, it's just that over and over it could be a bad thing.

It's really late right now, almost 2:00 a.m. the weather's turner colder here, the leaves have already begun fallin, I'm not sure if that's due to the cold front or the changing of the seasons. I'm a little tired, my sleeping patterns haven't been regular and I haven't worked out, nor have I really been eating, I think I just have a lot on my mind.

This job at the apartment complex doesn't pay and it can be stressful enough sometimes. since I don't have a real paying job I'm here at the apartments a lot and the tenants keep coming to me with their problems, that's what I'm here for, but some of them have some crazy things going on with their lives they just need someone to talk to about and I'm glad they can either trust me or feel comfortable with me enough to talk to me about them. I may be getting a job soon, my friend Dave wants me to drive limos with him, but I'm not sure due to my history of vehicular narcolepsy and the fact that the weather is turning rainy and cold.

Please keep me posted on how things are going, I was really sorry to hear about my brother's Dachtsun 'troubles' dying I didn't really know him well nor did I help care for him, but I hope that 'dipper' his other dachtsun will be better cared for.

Do y'all need anything from me? I don't have much to offer if anything, but I'll try to help out as best I can. let me know how you're doing okay? I'm getting more than a little tired, I think I'm going to get some sleep. you can call me at the office sometime, I'm here and I can check the messages.

I love you all very much.
-Hugh
512-477-5941 - office # w/ answering machine
AOL IM: HughHudson3

My good friend mike from Houston sent me this, he too is a great friend and person. Thank you mike for sharing this with me. I honestly had forgotten what day it was, till I saw something that reminded me and I was like whoa. It was an interesting reality check, one that brought me some global awareness. Anyway this is for y'all. a little late, but enjoy.

http://www.thincgrafx.com/movie.html

No comments: